Second Order Solution of a Radial Intermediary in Satellite Theory
In Cid et al. (1985), after two Lie-type canonical transformations, a new radial intermediary for the artificial satellite theory is obtained. Here, the system defined by this reduced Hamiltonian is integrated by applying the Krylov-Bogoliubov’s method. The solution is given explicitly up to the second order, for the case of small eccentricity orbits.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bogoliubov, N. and Y. Mitropolsky: 1961, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Non-Linear Oscillations, Hindustan Publications, Delhi, ch. I.Google Scholar
- Cid, R.,and J. Lahulla: 1969, Rev. Acad. Zaragoza, s. 2, 24, 159.Google Scholar
- Cid, R.,S. Ferrer, and M.L. Sein-Echaluce: 1985, AAS Paper 85–323 AAS/AIAA Astrodynamics Conference, August 12–15, Vail, CO.Google Scholar
- Ferrandiz, J.M., S. Ferrer,and M.L. Sein-Echaluce:1986, Celes. Mech. (submitted)Google Scholar
- Sein-Echaluce, M.L.: 1985, ‘Thesis’ (in preparation)Google Scholar