The Application of Torsional and Double Shear Tests
- 78 Downloads
KeywordsMaximum Principal Stress Torsion Test Creep Rupture Rupture Time Tertiary Creep
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Henderson, J. (1972) The development of an engineering theory of components. European Coal and Steel Community, 17th Cong., held at Luxembourg, 1968, ECSC, pp. 536–51.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Dyson, B. F. (1982) Multiaxial creep testing. Measurement of High Temperature Mechanical Properties of Materials, M. S. Loveday, M. F. Day and B. F. Dyson, (Eds), HMSO, London, pp. 171–84.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Ferguson, F. R. (1977) Determination of the multiaxial stress creep fracture criterion using a modified tensile creep unit. Metals Techn., 4 (6), 296–300.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Ferguson, F. R. (1980) Assessment of the reference stress method by complex torsional creep tests. Proc. Int. Conf. Engineering Aspects of Creep, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, pp. 105–13.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Snedden, J. D. (1965) Creep recovery of aluminium alloy (BS 2L42). Appl. Mater. Res., 4 (3), 148–68.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Snedden, J. D. (1972a) Creep fracture of anisotropic, cylindrical bars under pure torque. Creep in Structures, Proceedings of IUTAM Symposium, held at Gothenburg 1970, J. Hult, (Ed.), Springer, Berlin, pp. 18–37.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Snedden, J. D. (1972b) Prediction of shear creep fracture in aluminium alloy components. J. Inst. Metals, 100 (6), 163–71.Google Scholar
- Henderson, J. and Snedden, J. D. (1973) Creep fracture of torsional components. Int. Conf. Creep and Fatigue in Elevated Temperature Applications, Vol. 1, Institution of Mechanical Engineers, London, pp. 172. 1–172. 16.Google Scholar
- Johnson, A.E. (1951)Creep under complex stree systems at elevated temperatures. Proc. Instn Mech. Engrs, 164 (4),432–7Google Scholar
- Johnson, A. E., Henderson, J. and Khan, B. (1962) Complex-stress Creep, Relaxation, and Fracture of Metallic Alloys, HMSO, Edinburgh.Google Scholar
© Elsevier Applied Science Publishers Ltd 1986