Part of the Astrophysics and Space Science Library book series (ASSL, volume 145)
Cl Cygni — the Well Understood Symbiotic Binary ?
The observed properties of CI Cyg are reviewed. Spectroscopic andphotometric changes due to orbital effects as well as intrinsic variability of thecomponents are discussed.
KeywordsRadial Velocity Emission Line Accretion disK Line Flux Roche Lobe
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barratta, G.P., Altamore, A., Cassatella, A., Friedjung, M., Ponz,D., Ricciardi, O., 1982, in The Nature of Symbiotic Stars ,eds. M. Friedjung and R, Viotti, D. Reidel, 145.Google Scholar
- Mikolajewska, J., Mikolajewski, M., Krelowski, J., 1983, I.B.V.S. ,No. 2356.Google Scholar
- Shapley, H., 1922, Bull. Harv. Coll. Obs. ,Nos. 762 and 778.Google Scholar
- Taranova, O.G., Yudin, B.F., 1981, Astr, Zh. Akad. Nauk SSSR ,58, 1051.Google Scholar
- Taranova, O.G., Yudin, B.F., 1986, Astron, Tsirk. ,1454Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1988