Part of the Studies in Linguistics and Philosophy book series (SLAP, volume 35)
Some Problems of Coordination in German
The phenomenon I am going to discuss may be illustrated by sentence (1).
KeywordsWild Boar Coordination Schema Subordinate Clause Argument Position Declarative Sentence
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Chomsky, Noam (1981) Lectures on Government and Binding. Dordrecht: Foris.Google Scholar
- Gazdar, Gerald; Ewan Klein, Geoffrey Pullum, and Ivan Sag [GKPS](1985) Generalized Phrase Structure Grammar. Oxford: Basil Blackwell.Google Scholar
- Höhle, Tilman (1983) Subjektlücken in Koordinationen. Unpublished Ms. Tübingen.Google Scholar
- Russell, Graham (1983) Compound Verbs and Constituent Order in German. Unpublished Ms. Sussex.Google Scholar
- Thiersch, Craig (1978) Topics in German Syntax. Ph.D.dissertation, MIT.Google Scholar
- Travis, Lisa (1984) Parameters and Effects of Word Order Variation. Ph.D. dissertation, MIT.Google Scholar
- Uszkoreit, Hans (1984) Word Order and Constituent Structure in German. Ph.D. dissertation, University of Texas at Austin.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Company 1988