Part of the Fundamental Theories of Physics book series (FTPH, volume 24)
Some Basic Differences Between the Copenhagen and de Broglie Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics Leading to Practical Experiments
Some important differences between the Copenhagen and de Broglie interpretation of quantum formalism are seen in order to provide a theoretical background for practical crucial.
KeywordsWave Packet Causal Theory Quantum Formalism Probabilistic Scheme Probability Wave
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1 -.F. Selleri, Le Grand Débat de la Theorie Quantique, (Flamarion, Paris, 1986)Google Scholar
- 2 -.W. Heisenberg, The Physical Priciples of Quantum Theory (Dover, N.Y.,1930) Google Scholar
- 3 -.L. de Broglie, The Current Interpretation of the Wave MechanicsA critical Study, (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1964Google Scholar
- 4 -.Y.Koh and T. Sasaki, in Microphysical Reality and Quantum Formalism Eds. A. Merwe and al.(Reidel, Dordrecht, in print)Google Scholar
- 5 -.
- 6 -.
- 7 -.
- 8 -.
- 9 -.F. Selleri, in Wave-Particle Dualism, eds. S.Diner et al. (Reidel, Dordrecht, 1984)Google Scholar
- 10 -.
- 11 –.
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1989