Magnetic dynamical systems
§1 contains a brief exposition of elementary notions of phase portrait theory; §2 describes the magnetic field generated by a basic plane configuration. §3 gives a selective list of the plain configurations of piece wise rectilinear circuits, primarily investigated by Sabba Ştefănescu, and develops new properties of the Schlumberger magnetic field. Finally, two computer experiments regarding Runge-Kutta approximations of magnetic lines are detailed.
KeywordsMagnetic Field Phase Portrait Electrical Circuit Magnetic Field Line Isosceles Triangle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Postolache, AL. Dragomir: Graphic kernel for PC computers, Proc. Nat. Conf. B.E.M. & F.E.M., Vol.4, pp.59–65, Sibiu, 1993.Google Scholar
- 2.Sabba S. Ştefănescu : Addenda 1987- Open magnetic field lines, Rev. Roum. Geol. Geogr., 31 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.Sabba S. Ştefănescu, C.Udrişte: Magnetic field lines around filliform electrical circuits of right angle type, Int. Conf. Diff. Geom. Appl., August 24-29,1992, Bucharest, Scientific Bulletin, Applied Mathematics and Physics, Series A, Politehnica University of Bucharest, 55(1993), 3-18.Google Scholar
- 4.C. Udrişte, M. Postolache, A. Udrişte: “Acad. Sabba S. Ştefănescu conjecture; lines of magnetic field generated by filliform electrical circuits”,Revue Roumaine Geophysique, Romanian Academy, 36 (1992), 17–25.Google Scholar
- 5.C.Udrişte, M.Postolache, A.Udrişte: Energy of magnetic field generated by filliform electrical circuits of right angle type, Proc. Int. Conf. Diff. Geom. Appl., August 24-29, 1992, Bucharest, Tensor N.S. 53 (to appear).Google Scholar
- 6.C. Udrişte, M. Postolache, A. Udrişte: Numerical simulation of dynamic magnetical system, Third International Symposium “Chaotic Dynamical Systems”, Utrecht, The Netherlands, June 14-17, 1992, Scientific Bulletin, Applied Mathematics and Physics, Series A, Politehnica University of Bucharest, 55(1993), 51-64.Google Scholar
- 7.C.Udrişte, A.Udrişte, V.Balan, M.Postolache: Magnetic field generated b y two coplanar electrical circuits of fixed angle type and its field lines, Proc. of the 24-th National Conference of Geometry and Topology, Timişoara, July 5-9, 1994 (to appear).Google Scholar
- 8.C.Udrişte, A.Udrişte, V.Balan, M.Postolache: Phase portraits a n d critical elements of magnetic fields generated by piecewise rectilinear electric circuits, Proc. of the Int.Conf.on Lagrange and Finsler Geometry with Application to Diffusion in Physics and Biology, January 19-23, 1994, Braşov (to appear).Google Scholar
- 9.C.Udrişte, A.Udrişte, V.Balan, M.Postolache: Zeros of magnetic fields generated around filiform electrical circuits, Proc. of the 3 – rd International Conference on Differential Geometry and Its Applications, August 15-20, 1994, Athens, Greece (to appear).Google Scholar
- 10.C. Udrişte, S. Udrişte: Magnetic field generated by electrical circuits seated on a pair of coplanar isosceles triangles, XXV-th Session of Scientific Communications of Military Technical Academy, Bucharest, June 10-11, 1993, Scientific Bulletin, Electrical engineering, Politehnica University of Bucharest, (to appear).Google Scholar