Part of the Mathematics and Its Applications book series (MAIA, volume 350)
Noether type theorems in higher order analytical mechanics
This paper is a summary of our lecture on higher order Lagrange Geometry, given at the Colloquium on Differential Geometry, July 25-30,1994, Debrecen, Hungary.
KeywordsSolution Curve Generalize High Order High Order Differential Equation Extremal Curf Extended Affine
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.M. de Leon and P. Rodrigues: Generalised classical mechanics and field theory, North-Holland, 1985.Google Scholar
- 6.K. Kondo: Epistemological foundations of quasi-microscopic phenomena from the standpoint of Finsler’s and Kawaguchi’s higher order geometry, it Post RAAG Reports 241, 242, 243,(1991)Google Scholar
- 7.R. Miron and M. Anastasiei: The geometry of Lagrange spaces: Theory and applications, Kluwer Acad. Publ. FTPH 59, 1994Google Scholar
- 9.R. Miron and GH. Atanasiu: Geometrical theory of gravitational and electromagnetic field in higher order Lagrange spaces Tsukuba Jour. of Math, (to appear)Google Scholar
- 11.D.J. Saunders: The geometry of jet bundles, Cambridge Univ. Press, 1989Google Scholar
- 12.J.L. Synge: Relativity. General Theory, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1966Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1996