Design and Evaluation of Safe Seamless Service Model between Multiple Wireless Network Sections of u-Wellness Environment
The u-Wellness service is the field that falls under the health management aspect not containing treatment / decision-making of patients among u-Health fields. This thesis designed and evaluated the model of MBB(Make Before Break) way for seamless safe connection in a section where a user moves freely in remotely transmitting blood pressure / pulse / momentum information of a user holding a smart mobile device to a medical institution and health care institution. There are no services associated with the lives of patients but SSL application was a prerequisite in accordance with the obligation to provide and connect safe services pursuant to Personal Information Protection Law.
Keywordsu-Wellness Seamless Handover
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ji, G.Y.: Health care in the ubiquitous era. Jinhan M&B (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Nam, J.C., Seo, W.K., Bae, J.S., Cho, Y.Z.: Design and Development of Personal Healthcare System Based on IEEE 11073/HL7 Standards Using Smartphone. The Journal of Korea Information and Communications Society B 36(12), 1556–1564 (2011)Google Scholar
- 3.Jung, K.H., Park, J.H., Kim, J.W.: Regularized competition of ICT industry towards U-health market. Digieco Reports (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Park, C.Y., Lim, J.H., Park, S.J., Kim, S.H.: Technical Trend of U-Healthcare Standardization. ETRI Analysis of Electronic Communication 25(4), 48–59 (2010)Google Scholar
- 6.Yoon, H.S., Hong, S.B., Youm, H.Y., Kim, I.J.: Mobile VPN architecture for smart work environment. Korea Institute of Information Technology Journal 9(5), 159–166 (2011)Google Scholar