Designing Service Model for the Smart Science Center by ICT Services
This research examines components and core services of the Smart Science Center that increases the convenience of visitors and implements content discovery, distribution, and feedback using ICT. Science Center visitors can overcome the limitations of space and time through the Smart Science Center. Also, we expect the operation efficient of the national level.
KeywordsScience Center New Service Development Smart Science Center Control Center SMART Portal
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.So-Yeon, L., Sung Ook, H.: New Changes and Tasks of the Science Museum: Focusing on its relation to PUS. Journal of Science & Technology Studies 5(2), 97–127 (2005)Google Scholar
- 2.Dae-Seung, K.: Science Museum’s history and future direction. Scientific and Cultural Issues Paper (2), 1–11 (2008)Google Scholar
- 4.Hyeog-In, K., Hi-Yeob, J., Gui-Jin, R., Man-Jin, K.: A Strategy for Developing Service Model Toward Industrial Innovation. Journal of the Korea Society of IT Services 9(4), 231–242 (2010)Google Scholar
- 5.Gi-Suk, K.: Analysis Report of Science Technology and Innovation Policies in 2005, Office of Science & Technology Innovation, pp. 4–12 (2005)Google Scholar
- 6.Hyun-Cheol, S.: Current Status and Problems of Domestic Science Museums. Journal of Engineering Education Research, Engineering Education and Technology Transfer 7(4), 37–40 (2000)Google Scholar
- 7.Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, Second Basic Plan for Science Development, Official Notice of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, No.2009-207, p. 3 (2009)Google Scholar
- 8.Ministry of Science and Technology: Basic Plan for Science Development, Official Notice of the Ministry of Science and Technology, No.2003-180, pp. 2–4 (2003)Google Scholar
- 9.Soo-Hoon, P.: Status and Measures of Science Museum development. Science and Technology Policy Institute, 2–5 (2003)Google Scholar
- 10.Sung-Soo, S.: Examples and Future Directions of Science Museum. Science and Technology Policy Institute, 23–28 (2010)Google Scholar
- 11.Hi-Yeob, J., Kil-Sang, Y.: Study on Implementation & Service Structure for Live Smart Science Museum. Ministry of Education, Science and Technology, 119 (2011)Google Scholar