The Design of Non-financial Information System for Inter-organizational Collaboration
Due to the construction of infrastructure to standardize B2B for each industry through B2B projects, e-business is increasingly spreading. This kind of standardized infrastructure calls for a variety of information(financial and non-financial information) from e-Commerce using corporation through electronic guarantee platforms. However, to guarantee the electronic platforms, information on corporation has never been smoothly accumulated and the information lacking situation is being magnified as a risk factor in e-Commerce environment which is based on reliability. Thus, in this study, we designed a collaborative information service model and established service contents management strategies. Furthermore, we presented a business service model by applying the non-financial collaborative information system to the components and materials industry.
KeywordsSyndication Model B2B Collaboration Collaborative Information Non-financial Information
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Werbach, K.: Syndication: The emerging model for business in the Internet era. Harvard Business Review (May-June 2000)Google Scholar
- 2.Robey, D., Im, G., Wareham, J.D.: Theoretical Foundations of Empirical Research on Inter Organizational Systems: Assessing Past Contributions and Guilding Fusture Directions. Journal of the Association for Information Systems 9(9) (2008)Google Scholar
- 3.Barfield, J.T., Fisher, C.M., Goolsby, J.R.: Improving Competitiveness Through Non-Value-Added Activity Analysis. Journal of Cost Management 10(4) (2004)Google Scholar
- 4.Anthony, T.: Supply Chain Collaboration: Success in the New Internet Economy. Achieving Supply Chain Excellence Through Technology 2 (2000)Google Scholar
- 5.Barratt, M.: Understanding the Meaning of Collaboration in the Supply Chain. Supply Chain Management: An International Journal 9(1) (2004)Google Scholar
- 6.Levitt, M., Mahowald, R.: Context Collaboration: On Tap, Targeted, and InsideWebsites and Applications NearYou (2001), http://www.idc.com
- 7.Ruohomaa, S., Kutvonen, L.: Trust and Distrust in Adaptive Inter-enterprise Collaboration Management. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Electronic Commerce Research 5(2) (2010)Google Scholar
- 8.Vargas, A., Boza, A., Cuenca, L.: Towards Interoperability through Inter-enterprise Collaboration Architectures. In: Meersman, R., Dillon, T., Herrero, P. (eds.) OTM-WS 2011. LNCS, vol. 7046, pp. 102–111. Springer, Heidelberg (2011)Google Scholar
- 9.Swarnkar, R., Choudhary, A.K., Harding, J.A., Das, B.P., Young, R.I.: A framework for collaboration moderator services to support knowledge based collaboration. Journal of Intelligent Manufacturing (2011)Google Scholar