- 1.6k Downloads
The aim of this Chapter is provide an integral conception about up-to-date theory of pulse oscillators, the conditions for excitation of periodic pulsed oscillations in them, and practical principles of oscillator designing.
The material presented is not difficult for reader’s familiar with the basic principles of electronics within the course “Electronics” or “Electronics in Instrument Making,” as well as with the methods of solution of differential and operator equations within the course of Higher Mathematics.
Upon learning this chapter, the readers will be familiar with the oscillator operation and able of determining the conditions for excitation of periodic pulsed self-oscillations.
KeywordsSingular Point Output Voltage Phase Plane Image Point Phase Trajectory
- 1.Andronov, A.A., Vitt, A.A., Khaikin, S.E.: Theory of Oscillations. Pergamon Press, Oxford (1966)Google Scholar
- 2.Barkhausen, H.: Elektronen-Rochen. 3. band: Rückkopplung, 3. Auflage. S. Hirzel Verlang, Leipzig (1934) (in German)Google Scholar
- 3.Rybin, Yu.K.: The condition of reproducing the prescribed shape periodic oscillations in generators. Proc. Tomsk Polytechnic Univ. 316(4), 136–140 (in Russian) (2010)Google Scholar
- 4.Rybin, Yu.K.: Electronic Devices for Analog Signal Processing. Students’ Book. Print Manufacture Publishers, Tomsk (2005)Google Scholar
- 5.Horovitz, P., Hill, W.: The Art of Electronics. Cambridge University Press, New York (1998)Google Scholar
- 6.Tietze, U., Schenk, Ch: Halbleiter-Schaltungstechnik. Springer, Berlin/Heidelberg/New York (1980)Google Scholar