Part of the Perspectives in Business Culture book series (PEPIBC)
- 6.1k Downloads
We can describe risk treatment as a complex activity aimed at modifying and/or mitigating risks and the potential economic and financial impact of such risks through risk control and risk financing actions.
KeywordsRisk Control Insurance Transfer Loss Prevention Proportional Rule Risk Management Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Dionne G (2000) Handbook of insurance. Kluwer Academic Publishers Group, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Haefeli D, Liedtke PM (2012) Insurance and resolution in light of the systemic risk debate: a contribution to the financial stability discussion in insurance. The Geneva Association, Geneva. www.genevaassociation.org
- Haimes YY (1998) Risk modeling, assessment and management. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Harrington SE (1999) Risk management and insurance. Irwin/McGraw-Hill, BostonGoogle Scholar
- Rothschild M, Stiglitz J (1976) Equilibrium in competitive insurance markets: an essay on the economics of imperfect information. Q J Econ 90(4):629–649Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Italia 2013