Management Issues in Radiology
The word ‘management’ has entered the vocabulary of doctors in the UK and other countries with increasing frequency in the past 15 years. To some it causes anxiety, even hostility. Others are quite comfortable with management concepts. So, what is management and why do radiologists need to understand it?
KeywordsManagement Issue Imaging Department Good Team Clear Option Secretarial Staff
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Peters T (1989) Thriving on chaos. Pan, London, pp 423–432Google Scholar
- 2.Bennis W (1992) Quoted in Smith, R Leadership and doctors BMJ 305:137–138Google Scholar
- 3.Beibin M (1981) Management teams: why some succeed and some fail. Heinemann, OxfordGoogle Scholar
- 4.Gabbay J (1988) Opinion: inspiring, politicking, plotting, cojoling BMJ 297: 992Google Scholar
- Burrows M, Dyson R, Jackson P, Saxton H (1994) Management for hospital doctors. Butterworth — Heinemann, OxfordGoogle Scholar