Part of the New Economic Windows book series (NEW)
In this brief section, we compile some of the remarks and comments made during the panel discussion session that took place during the conference.
KeywordsHedge Fund Panel Discussion Order Book Economic Network Algorithmic Trading
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Samuelson P A (1947) Foundations of Economic Analysis. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, MassGoogle Scholar
- 2.Schweitzer F et al (2009) Economic networks: The new challenges, Science 325:422Google Scholar
- 7.Sinha S, Sinha S (2005) Evidence of universality for the May-Wigner stability theorem for random networks with local dynamics, Phys Rev E 71:020902(R)Google Scholar
- 8.Sinha S, Sinha S (2006) Robust emergent activity in dynamical networks, Phys Rev E 74:066117Google Scholar
- 9.Sinha S (2010) Are large complex economic systems unstable?, Science and Culture (in press, also at arxiv:1009.0972)Google Scholar
- 11.Meadows D H, Randers J, Meadows D L (2004) Limits to Growth: The 30-Year Update. Earthscan, LondonGoogle Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Italia 2011