Ethical Aspects in Surgical Oncology
A student of Max Scheler and Nicolai Hartmann, Arnold Gehlen was a German anthropologist and philosopher of the twentieth century. His main work “Man, his nature and place in the world” is full of ideas on which to reflect .
KeywordsMoral Philosophy Ethical Aspect Western Thought Sick Person Sick People
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Gehlen A (1988) Man; his nature and place in the world. Columbia University Press, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- 2.Galimberti U (1999) Psiche e techne. L’uomo nell’età della tecnica (Psyche and technics. Man in the age of technicity). Feltrinelli, MilanGoogle Scholar
- 3.Russell B (1945) A history of Western philosophy. Simon and Schuster, New York.Google Scholar
- 4.Torralba F (2006) L’arte di ascoltare (“The art of listening”) Rizzoli, MilanGoogle Scholar
- 5.Jankélévitch V (1962) Corso di filosofia morale. Raffaello Cortina Editore, MilanGoogle Scholar
- 6.Céline L-F (1936) Mort à crédit. Garzanti, MilanGoogle Scholar