Will house prices rise in 2007? A comparative assessment of house prices in London and Dublin
House prices are of concern to many people and in recent years they seem to have gone through one of their periodic up turns. In a previous paper  we offered empirical evidence suggesting that prices in both the UK and Dublin had peaked and suggested prices computed relative to inflation would fall over the next few years. Here we assess progress in the light of further data now available.
KeywordsHouse Price Stock Index Building Stock Congestion Game Building Society
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Lucy, B.M., (2006). A recipe for change and growth. An analysis prepared for Homeloan Management Limited.Google Scholar
- 3.Ormerod, P. (2001). The illusion of economic control, or why membership of the MPC is a sinecure. Manchester Statistical Society.Google Scholar
- 4.Richmond, P. (2006). Physica A (In press)Google Scholar
- 5.Roehner, B. M. (2006). Real estate price peaks: a comparative overview. Evolutionary and Institutional Economics Review 2(2), 167–182.Google Scholar
- 8.Zhou, W.-X. and Sornette, D. (2005). Is There a Real Estate Bubble in the US? arXiv: physics/0506027 v1 3.Google Scholar