New Gauge Bosons and Extra Dimensions at the LHC
Some physics channel beyond the Standard Model, which are generally not embedded into the SUSY framework, have particular interest at the Large Hadron Collider because their evident signature and low background allow a very quick discovery; among these golden-plated channel are additional gauge bosons and Black Holes.
KeywordsBlack Hole Large Hadron Collider Gauge Boson Extra Dimension Extra Dimensional Model
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.R.W. Robinett and J.L. Rosner, “Minimally Extended Electroweak Gauge Theories In SO(10) And E6”, MAD/TH/79Google Scholar
- 2.CERN/LHCC 2006-021, CMS Physics Technical Design Report, v2, (2006).Google Scholar
- 3.C. Hof et al., Detection of New Heavy Gauge Bosons W in CMS, CMS NOTE 2006/117Google Scholar
- 4.A. Abulencia et al., Search for Z′ → e+e−using dielectron mass and angular distribution (2006)Google Scholar
- 5.R. Cousins et al., Detection of Z′ Gauge Bosons in the Dimuon Decay Mode in CMS, CMS NOTE 2006/062Google Scholar
- 6.J. Weng et al., Search for ADD direct graviton emission in photon plus missing transverse energy final state at CMS, CMS NOTE 2006/129Google Scholar
- 7.C. Collard et al., Search with the CMS detector for Randall-Sundrum excitations of gravitons decaying into electron pairs, CMS NOTE 2004/024Google Scholar
- 8.J. Tanaka et al., Study of Black Holes with the ATLAS detector at the LHC, arXiv:hep-ph/0411095 v1 (2004)Google Scholar