Quasilinear Aggregation Operators and Preference Functionals
Part of the New Economic Windows book series (NEW)
KeywordsDecision Maker Utility Function Aggregation Operator Multicriteria Decision Choice Situation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Aczel, J.: 1966, Lectures on Functional Equations and their Application, New York and London Academic Press.Google Scholar
- Bridges, D. and Mehta, G.: 1995, Representation of preference ordering, Springer-Verlag.Google Scholar
- D’Apuzzo, L. and Squillante, M.: 2002, Representation of preferences by quasi-linear means, Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intellingence 35(Nos. 1-4).Google Scholar
- D’Apuzzo, L., Squillante, M. and Ventre, A.: 19,Aczél6690, Extending aggregation operators for multicriteria decision making, in J. K. M. Fedrizzi (ed.), Multi-person Decision Making Models using Fuzzy Sets and Possibility Theory, Kluwer Publishing Company.Google Scholar
- deFinetti, B.: 1931, Sul concetto di media, G.I.I.A. II, 369–396.Google Scholar
- Hansson, B.: 1997, Risk aversion as a problem of conjoint measurement, in G (ed.), Decision, Probability and Utility, Cambridge University Press.Google Scholar
- Hardy, G., Littlewood, J. and Polya, G.: 1952, Inequalities, Cambridge Sity Press.Google Scholar
- Holzer, S.: 1992, Sulla trattazione assiomatica delle medie, Atti del Sedicesimo Convegno A.M.A.S.E.S..Google Scholar
- Saaty, T.: 1980, The Analytic Hierarchy Process, McGraw-Hill.Google Scholar
- Ventre, A.: 1996, Decomposable expected utility, Rivista di Matematica Univ. Parma 5(5), 1–11.Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Italia 2005