Reconfigurable DSP-FFT design for mobile communication
Many Electronic system making use of digital signal processor. Digital signal processing is the application of mathematical operation to digitally represented signals. Signals are represented digitally as a sequence of samples. Often these samples are obtained from physical signal (e.g. audio) through the transducers, A/D converters. After mathematically processing digital signals may be back to physical signals via D/A converters. In some systems the use of DSP is central to the operation of the system. The operation of digital signal processor on input samples could be linear or non linear, depending on the application of interest.
KeywordsDigital Signal Processor Inverse Fast Fourier Transformation Communication Port Twiddle Factor Advance RISC Machine
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.Jeff Bier, Phil Lapsley, Amit Shoham, Edward A. Lee, “DSP Processor Fundamentals Architecture and Features”, S. Chand and Company Limited, New Delhi, 2000Google Scholar
- 3.I. J. Good, “The interaction algorithm and practical fourier series”, Journal of Royal Statistical Society. Series B vol.20,no.2 pp.361-372, 1958Google Scholar
- 4.K.C. Chang, “Digital System Design with VHDL & Synthesis-An Integrated Approach”, Matt Loeb, IEEE Computer Society, 1999Google Scholar
- 5.Marcel D. Van de Burgwal, Pascal T. Wolkotte and Gerard J.M. Smit, “Non-Power-of-Two FFTs: Exploring the Flexibility of Montium TP”, International Journal of Reconfigurable Computing, volume 2009,article ID 678045Google Scholar
- 6.P. Rameshbabu, “Digital Signal Processing”, SciTech Publication [India] Private Limited, 2nd edition, 2002Google Scholar
- 7.Prasad A. Kulkarni, D. R. Mehta, “FPGA and ASIC based System For Digital Signal Processor “,Proceeding of SPITIEEE Colloquium and International conference, Mumbai Vol 2Google Scholar
- 8.Vijay K. Madisetti, “VLSI Digital Signal Processors. An introduction to rapid prototype and design synthesis”, IEEE Press, Butterworth Heinemann, 1995Google Scholar
- 9.RF Engines Ltd, “Mixed –Radix dual speed FFT product Specification” April 2004,www.refl .com
- 10.www.recoresystems.com/product brief/ montium FFT/IFFT IP core