The widespread usage of digital media has witnessed a tremendous growth in the last decade due to their benefits in efficient storage, ease of manipulation and transmission. The very nature of digital media makes the work of hackers easier since it enables perfect copies with no loss. Digital video watermarking can be a promising solution in digital –rights –management system.Among various standards, H.264/Advanced Video Codec (AVC) is found to be of significant importance regarding reduced bandwidth, better image quality and network friendliness.The H.264/AVC standard impressively improves the coding efficiency with many enhanced features. Recent research and development in H.264/AVC includes the fast implementation of integer discrete cosine transform and variable block size motion compensation.In case of video watermarking, watermark detection requires the knowledge of the secret key associated to the video. This key contains two main information one being the code which allows recovering the original watermark and the other being the parameters related to the compensation process.The capacity of P-frames and temporal masking in compressed video signals to further increase the watermark payload has been observed in .A lot of research has been done on invisible watermarks that are designed to exploit perceptual information in watermarking process.
KeywordsMean Square Error Watermark Image Watermark Scheme Impulse Noise Watermark Detection
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Maneli Noorkami,Member, IEEE, and Russell M.Mersereau, Fellow, IEEE, “Digital Video Watermarking in P-frames With Controlled Video Bit- Rate Increase” in IEEE transactions on Information Forensics and Security, vol.3, no.3, sept 2008Google Scholar
- 2.Raymond B.Wolfgang,Student member, IEEE, Christine L.Podilchuck,Member, IEEE and Sdward J.Delp, Fellow,IEEE, ”Perceptual watermarks for Digital Images and Video” in proceedings of the IEEE, Vol.87,No.7th july 1999Google Scholar
- 3.Maurice Maes, Ton Kalker, Jean-Paul Linnartz,Joop Talstra, Geert Depovere & Jaap Haitsma “Digital Watermarking for DVD Video Copy Protection” in the IEEE Signal Processing Magazine September 2000Google Scholar
- 4.Pik Wah Chan, Student Member, IEEE, Michael.R.Lyu, Fellow,IEEE and Roland T.Chin, “A Novel Scheme for Hybrid Digital Video Watermarking: Approach, Evaluation and Experimentation”Google Scholar
- 5.Chiou-Ting Hsu and La-Ling Wu, “Digital Watermarking for Video” in Digital signal Processing 1977IEEEGoogle Scholar
- 6.Amol R. Madane, K T. Talele and M. M. Shah” Watermark Logo in Digital Image using DWT”, Proceedings of SPIT-IEEE Colloquium and International Conference, Mumbai, IndiaGoogle Scholar
- 7.Sourav Bhattacharya, T. Chattopadhyay and Arpan Pal,” A Survey on Different Video Watermarking Techniques and Comparative Analysis with Reference to H.264/AVC”IEEE 2006Google Scholar
- 8.Zhi Li,Xia-Owei Chen “The Imperceptile Video watermarking based on the Model Of Entropy”: in IEEE2008Google Scholar
- 9.Wei Lu,Hong-Pao Li,Fu-Lia Chung, “Chaos –Based Spread Spectrum Robust watermarking in DWT Domain” in 2005 IEEEGoogle Scholar
- 10.Kren Su,Student Member, IEEE,Deepa kundur, Senior Member IEEE and Dimitrios Hatkinakos,Senior Memb4er, IEEE.” Statistical Invisibility for Collusion- Resistant Digital Video Watermarking” IEEE transactions on Multimedia, Vol.7, No.1, Feb 2005Google Scholar
- 11.Jing Zhang,Student member, IEEE, Anthony T.S.Ho,Senior Member, IEEE, Gang Qiu and Pina Mazziliano, Member, IEEE.”Robust Video watermarking of H.264/AVC” IEEE transactions on circuits and systems-II : express briefs, Vol.54, No.2, Feb 2007Google Scholar
- 12.M.Koubaa,C.BEN AMAR and H.Nicolas, “Collusion –resistant video watermarking based on video mosaicing”, proceedings of the eight IEEE International Symposium on Multimedia, IEEE 2006Google Scholar
- 13.Liu Yongliang1, Xiaolin Yang1, Hongxun Yao1, Tiejun Huang2,Wen Gao2, “Watermark Detection Schemes with High Security”, Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Technology: Coding and Computing (ITCC’05) IEEE.Google Scholar