Software architecture design for airport surveillance radar data processing system using decision oriented design approach
Software architecture has been proposed as a major discipline to manage the complexity of large-scale software systems from the high abstraction levels and systemwide perspectives. It has been expected to achieve “a breathtaking capability for reliably designing systems of unprecedented size and complexity verging on a true engineering discipline” .
KeywordsSoftware Architecture Architecture Design Radar Data Architecture Level Abstraction Principle
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.C. Hofmeister, P. Kruchten, R. L. Nord, H. Obbink, A. Ran, and P. America, “A General Model of Software ArchitectureGoogle Scholar
- 3.L. Bass, P. Clements, and R. Kazman, Software Architecture in Practice, 2nd ed. Addison-Wesley, 2003Google Scholar
- 4.C. Hofmeister, R. Nord, and D. Soni, Applied Software Architecture. Addison-Wesley, 2000Google Scholar
- 5.P. Kruchten, The Rational Unified Process: An Introduction, 3rd ed. Addison-Wesley, 2003Google Scholar
- 8.M. Shaw, “Larger Scale Systems Require Higher-Level Abstractions,” Proc. 5th Int’l Workshop on Software Specification and Design, ACM SIGSOFT Notes, Vol. 14, No. 3, May 1989, pp. 143-146Google Scholar