Remote monitoring and controlling of agriculture systems through wireless embedded system
As we know today everyone is facing electric loadshedding problem. This effect is more serious to industrial and agricultural sector. This tends to financial loss. We know our country is an agriculture-oriented country. About 70 percent of the people of India are still rooted in agriculture and related Sectors. According to the Central Statistical Organization (CSO) estimates, annual Economic surveys of the Union Government is that the decline in public investment in the Agricultural sector had arisen mainly because of the diversion of resources from creation of assets (Irrigation capacity, water management, rural infrastructure) into subsidies of various kinds-foods, fertilizers, water, power and so forth. Along with this, the person works day and night for our country, and us who is he? He is a farmer. The farmer works in his field facing with electricity problems (Load Shedding), Water management problem, etc that directly affects on the farm production and economy. Due to load shedding, farmers has to go at mid-night also. They are unable to take rest and so many financially bad things. These are harmful to his life. Now, what can we do for him? It is our responsibility to help the farmers by providing some technical facilities, which will be very helpful for farmer as well as changing lifestyle of farmers.
KeywordsRemote Monitoring Water Management Problem Signal Conditioning Circuit Rain Gauge Measure Microcontroller Unit
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Control and Data Transfer via SMS” by Dr.Nizar Zarka, Mr. Iyad Al-Houshi (HIAST) Damascus-SyriaGoogle Scholar
- 2.“Remote Mobile Control of Home Appliances” by Mariana Nikolova, Frans Meijs and peter Voorwinden, IEEE transactions on consumer Electronics, Vol.49, N0.1, Feb 2003Google Scholar
- 3.“Design and development of web based D.A.S.” by B. Rajesh, K. Shridharan and K. Srinivasan, IEEE transactions on Instrumentations and Measurement, Vol.51, No.3, June 2002Google Scholar
- 4.“Agricultural Remote Sensing Basics” by John Nowatzki, Robert Andres and Karry Kyllo, April 2004Google Scholar
- 5.“Real Time Wireless eCommerce for Agricultural and Forestry Operations” by Per Bjarne Bro, Narciso Cerpa, Samuel Ortega- Farías.Google Scholar
- 6.“An event chain notification and managementGoogle Scholar
- 7.System using SMS” by A.B.Mnaour, A. Aendenernoomer, Lisa Hismanto, IEEE, CIRA2003, Intl. Symp. on Computational Intelligence in Robotics and automation, Kobe Japan, July 2003Google Scholar
- 8.“Mobile and Personal Communication Systems and Services,” by Raj Pandya, Prentice – Hall of India Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi, 2004. Page No. 27–49, 73–86Google Scholar