The Estimation of Map Distances from Recombination Values
The genetic map is a tool to quantify the distance between genes on a chromosome, based on the observed frequency of crossovers during cell division.
KeywordsRecombination Fraction Direct Combination Haldane Mapping Recombination Percent Haldane Mapping Function
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.C.B. Bridges, T.H. Morgan, The Third-Chromosome Group of Mutant Characters of Drosophila melanogaster, Publication no. 327 (Carnegie Institute of Washington, 1923).Google Scholar
- 2.R.A. Fisher, The Design of Experiments (Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 1937).Google Scholar
- 3.R.A. Fisher, F. Yates, Statistical Tables, Table VII (Oliver and Boyd, Edinburgh, 1938).Google Scholar
- 4.J.B.S. Haldane, J. Genet. 8, 299–309 (1919).Google Scholar
- 5.D. de Winton, J.B.S. Haldane, J. Genet. 31, 67–100 (1935).Google Scholar
© Springer (India) Pvt. Ltd. 2016