Products in Homotopy Theory
This chapter continues to study homotopy theory through different products defined between homotopy groups such as the Whitehead product introduced by J.H.C. Whitehead in 1941, the Samelson product introduced by H.
KeywordsHomotopy Class Jacobi Identity Homotopy Group Mixed Product Algebraic Topology
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Dieudonné, J.: A History of Algebraic and Differential Topology, pp. 1900–1960. Modern Birkhäuser, Boston (1989)Google Scholar
- Hilton, P.J.: Homotopy Theory and Duality. Nelson, London (1965)Google Scholar
- Nakaoka, M., Toda, H.: On Jacobi identity for Whitehead products. J. Inst. Polytech, Osaka City Univ. Ser A 5, 1–13 (1954)Google Scholar
- Toda, H.: Generalized Whitehead products and homotopy groups of spheres. J. Inst. Polytech. Osaka City Univ. Ser. A,3, 43-48 (1953)Google Scholar
- Whitehead, G.W.: Elements of Homotopy Theory. Springer, Heidelberg (1978)Google Scholar
- Whitehead, J.H.C.: On adding relations to homotopy groups. Ann. of Math. 42(2), 409–428 (1941)Google Scholar
© Springer India 2016