Disorders of Growth and Development: Diagnosis and Treatment
Who needs to be evaluated for short stature?
KeywordsCeliac Disease Short Stature Gonadal Steroid Noonan Syndrome Serum IGF1
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Carel JC, Ecosse E, Landier F, Meguellati-Hakkas D, Kaguelidou F, Rey G, Coste J. Long-term mortality after recombinant growth hormone treatment for isolated growth hormone deficiency or childhood short stature: preliminary report of the French SAGhE study. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2012;97:416–25.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 2.Cohen P, Rogol A, Deal C, Saenger P, Reiter E, Ross J, et al. Consensus statement on the diagnosis and treatment of children with idiopathic short stature: a summary of the Growth Hormone Research Society, the Lawson Wilkins Pediatric Endocrine Society, and the European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology Workshop. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2008;93:4210–7.CrossRefPubMedGoogle Scholar
- 4.DeGroot L, Jameson J. Endocrinology. Philadelphia: Saunders/Elsevier; 2010.Google Scholar
- 5.Hindmarsh PC. Current indications for growth hormone therapy, 2nd ed, revised. Endocr Dev. Basel: Karger; 2010;18:92–108.Google Scholar
- 8.Melmed S, Williams R. Williams textbook of endocrinology. Philadelphia: Elsevier/Saunders; 2011.Google Scholar
© Springer India 2016