Introduction to Spectrum Management
Radio spectrum is the invisible lifeline for mobile communications. The invention of the base station architecture by Bell Labs and the development of technological standards enabled handsets to become truly mobile.
KeywordsReserve Price Spectrum Allocation International Telecom Union Auction Design Auction Process
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Cave M (2010) Spectrum management for a converged world: case study of the United Kingdom. Available at: http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/ni/spectrum/UK-RSM.pdf. Accessed 21 Mar 2014
- DoT (2010) Auction of 3G and BWA spectrum: notice inviting applications. Available at: http://www.dot.gov.in/sites/default/files/3G%20%26%20BWA%20Auctions_Notice%20Inviting%20Applications_0.pdf. Accessed 13 Dec 2014
- ITU (n.d.) Spectrum management for a converged world: case study on Australia. Available at: http://www.itu.int/osg/spu/ni/spectrum/aust-rsm.pdf. Accessed 21 July 2014
- Sivasankari S, Sagar M, Agrawal D (2008) Spectrum auctioning and licensing in telecom industry. Econ Polit Wkly 44(3):17–20Google Scholar
- TRAI (2007) A journey towards excellence in telecommunications: commitment to provide world class quality service. Available at: http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/UserFiles/Aboutus/History/achievment.pdf. Accessed 6 Sept 2014
- TRAI (2011) Recommendations—telecom regulatory authority of India. Available at: http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/Recommendation/Documents/Final2011.pdf. Accessed 16 June 2014
- TRAI (2012) Clarifications on the prescribed limit for spectrum, retention of spectrum on renewal of licences and refarming of spectrum. Available at: http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/Miscelleneus/Document/201211010456564904825ResponsetoDoT-30OCT-12.pdf. Accessed 21 May 2014
- WPC (2011). National frequency allocation plan 2011. Available at: http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/Docfiles/National%20Frequency%20Allocation%20Plan-2011.pdf. Accessed 21 June 2014
- WPC (2014) WPC home. Available at: http://www.wpc.dot.gov.in/. Accessed 20 Jan 2014
© Springer India 2016