Coal-Fired Unit Operation Guidelines
Thermal power unit made up of many subsystem like Air & Gas system, Feed water system, Fuel firing system etc.etc. Again each subsystem is provided with number of equipment. Operation of a thermal power generating unit involves synchronized or sequential operation of many subsystems for continuing power production. This chapter has discussed on sequence of steps to be taken during commisioning and regular operation of units, as a guideline for operation engineers.
KeywordsCool Water System Chemical Cleaning Boiler Tube Super Heater Ammonium Bifluoride
- 500 MW Simulator, NTPC, KorbaGoogle Scholar
- Franke R, Weidmann B Startup optimization for steam boilers in E.ON power plantsGoogle Scholar
- Kokopeli P, Schreifels J, Forte R (2013) Assessment of startup period at coal‐fired electric generating unitsGoogle Scholar
- McMurdo Power Plant Standard Operating ProcedureGoogle Scholar
- Standard procedure for oil flushing of turbine oil system—210 mw, BHELGoogle Scholar