Classification of wounds helps to understand the management of them.
KeywordsChronic Wound Acute Wound Wound Care Multidrug Resistant Bacterium Pulse Lavage
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 1.Rank BK, Wakefield AR, Hueston JT. Surgery of repair as applied to hand injuries. 4th ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 1973.Google Scholar
- 2.Mohil RS. Classification of wounds, chapter 5. Sarabhai S, Tiwari VK, editors. Principles and practice of wound care. New Delhi: Jaypee Publishers; 2012. p. 42.Google Scholar
- 3.Williams NS, Bulstrode CJK, O’Connell PR, editors. Bailey and love’s short practice of surgery 25th ed, chapt 3 wound, tissue repair and scars. London: Hodder Arnold; 2008. p. 24.Google Scholar
- 4.Townsend CM, Beauchamp RD, Evers BM, Mattox KL. Sabiston textbook of surgery, the biological basis of modern surgical practice, 18th ed. wound healing chapt 8 fig 8–6.Google Scholar
- 9.Fernadez R, Griffiths R. Water for wound cleansing. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2008;(1):CD003861.Google Scholar
- 10.Sabapathy SR. Debridement- preparing the wound bed for cover. p. 70, chapter 8. In: Principles and practice of wound care. New Delhi: Jaypee; 2012.Google Scholar
- 11.Mosti G, Mattaliano V. The debridement of chronic leg ulcers by means of a new, fluidjet-based device. Wounds. 2006;18(8):227–37.Google Scholar
© Springer India 2016