Respiratory Emergencies in Children
Focused clinical observation is the key in the initial recognition of respiratory distress in an acutely ill child.
KeywordsRespiratory Distress Paediatric Intensive Care Unit Acute Flaccid Paralysis High Dependency Unit Congenital Lobar Emphysema
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- 2.Samuels M, Wieteska S. Advanced paediatric life support. 5th edition. Chichester, West Sussex, UK: BMJ Books; 2011.Google Scholar
- 3.BTS/SIGN asthma guideline 2014.Google Scholar
- 4.Hanson IC, Shearer WT. Bronchiolitis. In: McMillan JA, Feigin RD, DeAngelis C, Jones MD, editors. Oski’s pediatrics: principles and practice. 4th ed. Philadelphia: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins; 2006. p. 1391.Google Scholar
- 8.Johnson D. Croup Clin Evid (Online). 2009. pii: 0321.Google Scholar
- 9.Russell KF, Liang Y, O’Gorman K, et al; Glucocorticoids for croup. Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2011;(1):CD001955.Google Scholar
© Springer India 2016