Mealybugs are injurious to wheat (Triticum vulgare) in Ukraine, Hungary, Italy, Tibet, California, Armenia, India etc (Table 20.1).
KeywordsWheat Crop Alternate Host Chemical Measure Infested Plant Cotton Stalk
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Ben-Dov Y (1994) A systematic catalogue of the mealybugs of the world (Insecta: Homoptera: Coccoidea: Pseudococcidae and Putoidae) with data on geographical distribution, host plants, biology and economic importance. Intercept Limited, Andover, 686 pGoogle Scholar
- Jat MC, Babu KS, Sharma AK (2010) Mealybug – an important pest in cotton-wheat cropping system. Wheat Barley Newslett 3(2):6Google Scholar
- Malumphy C (2011) Barley mealybug Phenacoccus hordei (Lindeman) (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae), new to Britain, with an updated key to native Phenacoccus species. Entomol Gaz 62(3):165–171Google Scholar
- Monga D (2007) Mealybug infestation in Wheat in Haryana. Posted on www.ncipm.org.in/mealybugs/MealybugHaryana.doc
- Swarbrick JT, Donaldson JF (1991) Host range studies with the lantana mealybug (Phenacoccus parvus Morrison). Plant Prot Q 6(2):68–69Google Scholar
© Springer India 2016