Deformity of the Neck and Limitation of Movement of the Neck in the Neonate and Infant
Deformity of the neck and limited motion are commonly seen in pediatric orthopedics. The problem may be simply due to an intrinsic cervical issue or may be the manifestation of other underlying problems.
KeywordsCervical Spine Plain Radiograph Osteogenesis Imperfecta Fetal Alcohol Syndrome Sternocleidomastoid Muscle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Doubousset J. Torticollis in children caused by congenital anomalies of the axis. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1986;68-A:178–88.Google Scholar
- Hensinger RN, Lang JE, MacEwen GD. Klippel-Feil syndrome. A constellation of associated anomalies. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1974;56-A:1246–53.Google Scholar
- Louis DS, Argenta LC. The orthopaedic manifestations of Goldenhar’s syndrome. Surg Rounds Orthop. 1987:43–6.Google Scholar
- MacAlister A. Notes on the development and variations of the atlas. J Anat Physiol. 1983;27:519–42.Google Scholar
- MacDonald D. Sternomastoid tumor and muscular torticollis. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1969;51-B(3):432–43.Google Scholar
- Marmor MA, Beauchamp GR, Maddox SF. Photophobia, epiphora, and torticollis: a masquerade syndrome. J Pediat Ophth Strab. 1990;27:202–4.Google Scholar
- Moore WB, Matthews TJ, Rabinowitz R. Genitourinary anomalies associated with Klippel-Feil syndrome. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1975;57-A:355–7.Google Scholar
- Pozo JL, Crockard HA, Ransford AO. Basilar impression in osteogenesis imperfecta. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1984;66-B:233–8.Google Scholar
- Ramenofsky ML, Buyse M, Goldberg MJ, et al. Gastroesophageal reflux and torticollis. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1978;60-A:1140–1.Google Scholar
- Rauch R, Jungert J, Rupprecht T, et al. Torticollis revealing as a symptom of acute lymphoblastic leukaemia in a fourteen-month-old girl. Acta Paeditr. 2001;90.Google Scholar
- Williams CRP, O’Flynn E, Clarke NMP, et al. Torticollis secondary to ocular pathology. J Bone Joint Surg Br. 1996;78-B:620–4.Google Scholar
© Springer India 2015