Part of the SpringerBriefs in Systems Biology book series (BRIEFSBIOSYS)
To overcome the future energy demands in times with scarcity of fossil fuel (Aleklett and Campbell 2003) new fuels have to be developed.
KeywordsSynthetic Biology Biohydrogen Production Biological Part Abstraction Hierarchy Carbon Concentrate Mechanism
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Bock A et al (2006) Maturation of hydrogenases. In: Robert KP (ed) Advances in microbial physiology. Academic, Amsterdam, pp 1–225Google Scholar
- Crabtree GW et al (2008) The hydrogen fuel alternative. ETATS-UNIS, Materials Research Society, WarrendaleGoogle Scholar
- Fukuzawa H, Miura K, Ishizaki K, Kucho KI, Saito T, Kohinata T, Ohyama K (2001) Ccm1, a regulatory gene controlling the induction of a carbon-concentrating mechanism in Chlamydomonas reinhardtii by sensing CO2 availability. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 98:5347–5352CrossRefPubMedCentralPubMedGoogle Scholar
- Harris EH (1989) The Chlamydomonas sourcebook: a comprehensive guide to biology and laboratory use. Academic Press, San Diego, 780 ppGoogle Scholar
- Knight T (2003) Idempotent vector design for standard assembly of biobricks. MIT Synthetic Biology Working Group. http://hdl.handle.net/1721.1/21168
© Springer India 2015