International Clean Energy Funds: A Review
Green municipal fund (GMF) of the federation of Canadian municipalities (FCM),1 Canada.
California clean energy fund (CalCEF), California, USA.
Energy conservation promotion fund (ENCON), Thailand.
Clean energy finance corporation (CEFC), Australia.
Malaysian electricity supply industries trust account (MESITA), Malaysia.
Review of Funds and Learning for NCEF
This section presents stylized facts about each of the above fund. This is based on an analysis of the structure and operation of these Funds based on information available from the secondary sources....
KeywordsVenture Capital Private Equity Fund Manager Clean Energy Sustainable Community
- Australian Conservation Foundation (ACF) (2011) Report on the clean energy finance corporation: helping Australia compete in the renewable energy raceGoogle Scholar
- CALCEF (2004) Available at http://calcef.org/catalyst/programs/
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation (CEFC) (2012) Report of the expert review panelGoogle Scholar
- Green Municipal Fund—Annual Report (GMF) (2012–2013) Available at http://www.fcm.ca/Documents/reports/GMF/2013/Green_Municipal_Fund_Annual_Report_2012_2013_EN.pdf. Last accessed on 20 Nov 2013, p 1
- MESITA (1997) Available at http://mesita.kettha.gov.my/
- UNDP (2012) Environment and energy program’s case study report on Thailand energy conservation fundGoogle Scholar