Characterization and In Vitro Release Techniques for Nanoparticulate Systems
Following a successful synthesis of nanoparticle, it becomes necessary to define the size and quality of the nanoproducts formed. Modern analytical techniques can handle this responsibility with greatest accuracy, and a few of them are being discussed briefly.
KeywordsAtomic Force Microscope Drug Release Dynamic Light Scattering Saturation Solubility Modern Analytical Technique
- Babu VR, Areefulla S, Mallikarjun V (2010) Solubility and dissolution enhancement: an overview. J Pharm Res 3(1):141–145Google Scholar
- Contescu CI (2009) Dekker encyclopedia of nanoscience and nanotechnology. CRC Press, Boca RatonGoogle Scholar
- Dash S, Murthy PN, Nath L, Chowdhury P (2010) Kinetic modeling on drug release from controlled drug delivery systems. Acta Pol Pharm 67(3):217–223Google Scholar
- McNeil SE (2010) Characterization of nanoparticles intended for drug delivery. Humana Press, CliftonGoogle Scholar
- Thakkar V, Shah P, Soni T, Parmar M, Gohel M, Gandhi T (2009) Goodness-of-fit model-dependent approach for release kinetics of levofloxacin hemihydrates floating tablet. Dissolution Technol 16:35–39Google Scholar