Most insecticides are poisonous and should be handled with caution. Read all labels on insecticide packages or containers. If precautions are printed on these labels, follow them carefully. Avoid body contact with insecticides and do not inhale dust or fumes from them. Most liquid concentrates spilled on the skin or clothes are extremely dangerous. If this occurs, remove clothing immediately and bathe thoroughly with plenty of soap and water. Many insecticides are highly toxic to human beings. Read instructions for use as printed on labels.