Ethics in Business Practice: Accounting
The business and accounting ethics helps us to understand the way business interactions need to be done; they especially help when we are in one-on-one dealings with our clients. Some businesses hardly adhere to business and accounting ethics; perhaps this might be the reason why many organizations nearly fail to get good reputation because of the bad debts and inability to serve their customers well. Accounting ethics helps the organization manage your regular business accounts with no misinterpretation of money account in an organization.
KeywordsBusiness Ethic Ethical Education Professional Conduct Accounting Practice Financial Account Standard Board
- The Indian Express India Infoline Newsletter-Vineet Madan, IMT Ghaziabad “RE-STATEMENT UNDER US GAAP” http://www.icai.org/resource/o_ac_standard.html
- AICPA Code of Professional Conduct (1988) American Institute of Certified Public Accountants, Jersey CityGoogle Scholar
- IIA Code of Ethics (1988) Institute of Internal Auditors, Altamonte SpringsGoogle Scholar
- IMA (1997) Statements on management accounting: objectives of management accounting, Statement No. 1B. Institute of Management Accountants, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Source: Encyclopedia of Business and Finance, ©2001Google Scholar