The first chapter presents the analysis of public-private partnerships (PPPs), performance-based road management and maintenance contract (PMMR), and Funktionsbauvertrag (FBV, function-based construction contract). It presents a deep analysis of these project delivery contracts and includes their structure, contractual agreements, financing, and a comparative study between them in road projects.
KeywordsPrivate Sector Contractual Agreement Road Project Private Sector Participation Construction Contract
- 1.Online Compact Oxford English Dictionary. http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/infrastructure?view=uk (2010). Accessed 14 Mar 2010.
- 2.Kahn NA. Infrastructure for economic development, a comparative study of India and Malaysia. New Delhi: Anmol Publication Pvt. Ltd; 2004.Google Scholar
- 3.Byoungki KIM. Infrastructure development for the economic development in developing countries, lessons from Korea and Japan, November 2006. Kobe: Kobe University; 2006.Google Scholar
- 4.Cole S. Applied transport economics, policy, management and decision making. 3rd ed. London: Kogon Page Ltd; 2005.Google Scholar
- 5.Rodrigue J-P, Comtois C, Slack B. Conclusion: issues and challenges in transport geography. http://people.hofstra.edu/geotrans/eng/conclusion.html (2010). Accessed 14 Mar 2010.
- 6.Summary of the conference Sept 9–12, 2007, California. Washington, DC: Transportation Research Board; 2008.Google Scholar
- 7.Jefrey N, Buxbaum IN. NCHRP Synbook 391: Public sector decision making for public-private partnerships. Washington, DC: Transport Research Board; 2009.Google Scholar
- 8.Alfen HW, Leupold A. Public Private Partnership (PPP) in the German Public Real Estate Sector, Germany real estate – yearbook 2007. The Hague: Europe Real Estate Publisher B.V; 2007.Google Scholar