Analysis of Physical Parameters
The following parameters need to be analysed, and methodological details are as follows. Out of nine important physical parameters, four are determined in the field and rest five are in laboratory.
KeywordsBulk Density Field Capacity Infiltration Rate Coarse Fraction Wilt Point
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Dakshinamurthi C, Gupta RP (1968) Practicals in soil physics. IARI, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Donahue RL, Miller RW, Shickluna JC (1990) Soils: an introduction to soils and plant growth, 5th edn. Prentice Hall of India Private Ltd., New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Hu Z, Candle RD, Chong SK (1992) Evaluation of firm land reclamation effectiveness based on reclaimed mine soil properties. Int J Sur Min Reclam 6:29–135Google Scholar
- Jackson ML (1973) Soil chemical analysis. PHI Pvt Ltd New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Maiti SK (1995) Some experimental studies on ecological aspects of reclamation in Jharia coalfield. Ph.D. dissertation, Indian School of Mines, DhanbadGoogle Scholar
- Maiti SK, Karmakar NC, Sinha IN (2002) Studies into some physical parameters aiding biological reclamation of mine spoil dump – a case study from Jharia coalfield. IME J 41(6):20–23Google Scholar
© Springer India 2013