Between Collaboration and Competition in Modern Technology Management and Innovation
This chapter promotes the discussion about the impacts of technological innovations on technology management and its future trajectory and also takes into account socio-economic dynamics.
KeywordsCloud Computing Business Model Open Innovation Technology Management Smart City
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Blackwell K, Fazzina D (2008) Open innovation: facts, fiction, and futureGoogle Scholar
- Bragg M (1996) Reinventing influence. How to get things done in a world without authorityGoogle Scholar
- Chesbrough H (2003) Open innovation: the new imperative for creating and profiting from technologyGoogle Scholar
- Geissberger E, Broy M (2012) agendaCPSGoogle Scholar
- Hass KB (2009) Managing complex projects. A new modelGoogle Scholar
- Sachsenmeier P. Innovationsstrategien in technologiegetriebenen Märkten [innovation strategies in technology driven markets], http://www.zfu.ch/service/fartikel/fartikel_01_cio.htm
- Sachsenmeier P, Schottenloher M (2003) Challenges between competition and collaboration: the future of the European Manufacturing IndustryGoogle Scholar
- Wollan R, Smith N, Zhou C (2011) Social media management handbookGoogle Scholar
- Wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_Computing (2012)Google Scholar
- Wolf EL, Medikonda M (2012) Understanding the nanotechnology revolutionGoogle Scholar
© Springer India 2013