Impact of Technology on Leadership Style: Using “Least Preferred Coworker”
The present day competitive scenario is witness to rapid changes in technology due to market pressure. This imposes a heavy challenge on organizational leadership to maintain acceptable performance levels.
KeywordsDemographic Parameter Leadership Style Graphic Artist Knowledge Industry Engineering Graduate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
- Fiedler FE, Chemers MM (1984) Improving leadership effectiveness: the leader match concept, 2nd edn. Wiley, New YorkGoogle Scholar
- Northouse PG (2001) Leadership theory and practice, 2nd edn. Sage Publications, Inc, Thousand OaksGoogle Scholar
- Robbins SP (2005) Organizational behaviour, 11th edn. Prentice Hall of India, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Srinivasan R (2012a) Services marketing, the Indian context, 3rd edn. Prentice Hall of India, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
- Srinivasan R (2012b) Strategic management, the Indian context, 4th edn. Prentice Hall of India, New DelhiGoogle Scholar
© Springer India 2013