Laser-Assisted Rapid Hairline Placement
Hairline placement is important. The hairline frames the face and has the most impact on a patient’s appearance. Instead of a monotonous universal bell shape, the hairline should be designed to match the individual facial contour for the best aesthetic result.
KeywordsLaser Level Facial Attractiveness Horizontal Beam Good Aesthetic Result Male Pattern Baldness
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Rose P (2002) Hairline design. Hair Forum 12(5)Google Scholar
- 3.Rose P, Parsley W (2006) Science of hairline design. In: Haber & Stough hair transplantation. Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, pp 55–71Google Scholar
- 4.Simmons C (2004) Five old lines and three new lines that can help when designing a male temporal hairline or when transplanting the frontotemporal apex. Hair Forum 14(6)Google Scholar
- 6.Mayer M, Perez-Meza D (2003) Temporal points: classification and surgical techniques for aesthetic results. ESHRS J 3:6–7Google Scholar
- 7.Basto F, Graças R (2005) Irregular and sinuous anterior hairline: prior technique refinement and male and female trace parameters. Hair Forum 15(1)Google Scholar
- 8.Tseng-Kuo Shiao, I-Sen Shiao (2007) Laser-guided hairline design and donor strip marking. Hair Forum 17(2):53–54Google Scholar
- 9.Ng B, Pathomvanich D (2008) Laser-assisted hairline placement. Hair Transplant Forum Int 18:169–173Google Scholar
- 11.Statement on the use of laser pointers: source of information (2008) University of Toronto, Environmental Health and Safety http://www.ehs.utoronto.ca/services/laserpg/laserptr.htmGoogle Scholar