Eyelash transplantation is classified into two categories:
Reconstructive eyelash transplantation for correction of loss caused by injury, diseases, iatrogenic alopecia, congenital atrichia, or trichotillomania.
Aesthetic eyelash transplantation
KeywordsScalp Hair Hypodermic Needle Needle Holder Individual Hair Graft Insertion
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Millard DR (1986) Row strip for lashes. In: Principles of plastic surgery, Little, Brown, Boston, p 212Google Scholar
- 2.Breeling JL (2007) Eyelash transplantation: who, why, and how. Hair Transplant Forum Int 17:17–20Google Scholar
- 3.Gandelman M (1996) Eyelash reconstruction. Hair Transplant Forum Int 6:18–19Google Scholar
- 4.Straub PM (2007) Eyelash transplantation. The technique of Dr. Jennifer Martinik. 15th annual meeting of the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery, Las Vegas, NVGoogle Scholar
- 6.Choi YC, Kim JC (2004) Transplanting areas that need special consideration. 15A. Evebrow, eyelash, mustache, and pubic area hair transplantation. In: Hair transplantation, 4th edn. Dekker, New York, pp 579–584Google Scholar
- 7.Jazayeri K (2008) Eyelash transplantation using eyebrow-derived single-hair grafts: a case report. Hair Transplant Forum Int 18:134–135Google Scholar
© Springer 2010