There was a big dispute about the pros and cons of automation hair transplantation in the 1990s.
KeywordsBladed Knife Reduce Operation Time Extraction Hair Hair Transplantation Transection Rate
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Bernstein RB (1998) Blind graft production: value at what cost? Hair Transplant Forum Int 8:28–29Google Scholar
- 2.Stough DB (2006) Tension donor dissection: the ultimate strip harvesting method. Hair transplant Forum Int 17:77–78Google Scholar
- 3.Yamamoto K (2007) Hair transplantation using Omnigraft™. J Jpn Soc Aesthetic Surg 44:106–113 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 5.Yamamoto K (2007) Treatment of baldness by FUE. J Jpn Soc Dermatol Surg 11:110–111 (in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 6.Yamamoto K (2008) Mechanical FUE vs. manual FUE. J Jpn Soc Aesthetic Surg 45:74 (abstract in Japanese)Google Scholar
- 7.Nakatsui TC (2004) Doing away with incision length. Hair Transplant Forum Int 14:149–150Google Scholar
© Springer 2010