Fundamentals of “Transportation-Oriented Urban Planning”
Part of the cSUR-UT Series: Library for Sustainable Urban Regeneration book series (LSUR, volume 6)
KeywordsUrban Planning Transportation Planning Citizen Group Sustainable Mobility Mayoral Election
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- CST (2002) Definition and Vision of Sustainable Transportation. The Centre for Sustainable TransportationGoogle Scholar
- “From Wakkanai to Ishigaki — The Prospectus for the Convention on Town Planning for a Nationwide Urban Regeneration” (July 1, 2005 Edition)Google Scholar
- DET “A Good Practice Guide for the Development of LTP,” (April, 2000)Google Scholar
- Ishizuka, Masaaki (2004) Designing ‘Places’ for Participation. Gakugei Shuppansha, KyotoGoogle Scholar
- Okamoto, Yoshiyuki (2003) Policy-Making — Fundamentals and Practical Implementation. Hosei University Press, TokyoGoogle Scholar
- Ota, Katsutoshi (1999) Recommendations for Citizen Participation and Transportation-Oriented Urban Planning 34–5, pp. 1–2Google Scholar
© Springer 2009