Part of the Lecture Notes in Physics book series (LNP, volume 746)
Particle Physics and Cosmology: New Aspects of an Old Relationship
This address was presented by Leon Van Hove as the Nishina Memorial Lecture at the University of Tokyo, on April 11, 1990.
KeywordsDark Matter Particle Physics Baryon Asymmetry Present Universe Visible Matter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. Weinberg, “The First Three Minutes”, A. Deutsch (London) 1977.Google Scholar
- 2.A. Linde, “Particle Physics and Inflationary Cosmology”, Harwood (Chur) 1990..Google Scholar
- 3.Proceedings of the First ESO-CERN Symposium, “Large-Scale Structure of the Universe, Cosmology and Fundamental Physics” (CERN, Geneva, 21–25 November 1983), eds. G. Setti and L. Van Hove, CERN Report, 1984.Google Scholar
- 4.Proceedings of the Second ESO-CERN Symposium, “Cosmology, Astronomy and Fundamental Physics”, (ESO, Garching bei München, 17–21 March 1986), eds. G. Setti and L. Van Hove, ESO Conference and Workshop Proceedings No. 23, 1986.Google Scholar
- 5.Proceedings of the Third ESO-CERN Symposium, “Astronomy, Cosmology and Fundamental Physics”, (Bologna, 16–20 May 1988), eds. by M. Caffo, R. Fanti, G. Giacomelli and A. Renzini, Kluwer (Dordrecht) 1989.Google Scholar
- 6.See for example .Google Scholar
- 8.D.C. Backer and S.R. Kulkarni, Physics Today (March 1990) p.26. See especially “Millisecond Pulsars as Cosmology Probes”, p.34Google Scholar
- 9.H. Reeves , p.67.Google Scholar
- 10.H. Satz in , p.131.Google Scholar
- 11.J. Kripfganz and A. Ringwald, Z. Phys. C44 (1989) 213 and references therein.Google Scholar
- 12.A. Ringwald, “High Energy Breakdown of Perturbation Theory in the Electroweak Instanton Sector“, preprint DESY 89–074 (1989), to appear in Nucl. Phys. B.Google Scholar
- 13.L. Van Hove, Nova Acta Leopoldina, 60 (1989) 133. This is the text of a lecture delivered in 1983 at the Leopodina Academy, Halle (DDR).Google Scholar
- 14.R.W. Smith, Physics Today (April 1990) p.52Google Scholar
© Nishina Memorial Foundation 2008