A Search for Nodes in the Wavefunction of Superconducting Y1Ba2Cu3O7−δ Thin Films
We describe a series of interference experiments to test for d-wave or extended s-wave symmetry. We find no evidence for d-wave symmetry. Our data is consistent with extended s-wave symmetry.
KeywordsGrain Boundary Flux Quantum Josephson Current Boundary Sample Edge Width
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Shawn-Yu Lin et al, preprint.Google Scholar
- C.C. Tsuei et al, Phys. Rev. Lett. 73, 593 (1994); J. Kirtley et al, unpublished.Google Scholar
- A. Mathai et al, preprint.Google Scholar
- J.H. Miller et al, preprint.Google Scholar
- J. Kirtley et al, preprint.Google Scholar
- A paper by A.J. Leggett cited in ref.(1); M. Sigrist and T.M. Rice, J. Phys. Soc. Jpn. 61, 4283 (1992); V.B. Geshkenbein et al, Phys. Rev. B36, 235 (1987).Google Scholar
© Springer-Verlag Tokyo 1995