The Wick calculus of pseudo-differential operators and energy estimates
Acknowledgement. This is my pleasure to congratulate Professor Komatsu on his sixtieth birthday and to thank him for his invitation and the very warm welcome he gave us during our stay in Japan. I wish also to express my thanks to the other organizers of this meeting, Professors Bony and Tose.
KeywordsEnergy Estimate Local Solvability Microlocal Analysis Sixtieth Birthday Weyl Quantization
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [FP]C. Fefferman, D.H. Phong, On positivity of pseudo-differential operators, Proc.NatAc.Sc. (1978), 4673–4674.Google Scholar
- [Fo]G.B. Folland, Harmonic analysis in phase space, Annals of Math. Studies 122, Princeton University press, 1989.Google Scholar
- [H1]L. Hörmander, The analysis of linear partial differential operators, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar
- [H2]L. Hörmander, On the solvability of pseudodifferential equations, 1995, (preprint).Google Scholar
- [L2]N. Lerner, An iff solvability condition for the oblique derivative problem, exposé 18, 1990–91, Séminaire EDP, Ecole Polytechnique.Google Scholar
- [L4]N. Lerner,, Coherent states and evolution equations, preprint 95-34,Université de Rennes (1995).Google Scholar
- [Sh]M. Shubin, Pseudo-differential operators and spectral theory, Springer-Verlag, 1985.Google Scholar