New Concept of Offshore Fishery Base for Effective Utilization of 200 Miles EEZ A Method of Select the Position of Japanese Ocean Space
The fisheries in Japan are approaching the important turning point and entering the phase at which the fisheries production system matching with the marine environment should be created by changing the point of view for the location of fishery harbors from land to sea. Therefore, it is proposed that the method for selecting appropriate locations to create the offshore fishery bases as the new fishery system beyond the coastal region by installing the offshore fishery bases, avoiding the various social implication with the coastal fishery village areas without being affected from land.
KeywordsCoastal Region Shore Line Coastal Fishery City Scale South Section
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).Takemasa Miyazaki; “Positive Studies on Forming the Environment of the Coastal Fishery Village Area”, Thesis for a Degree for its Application, March 1983.Google Scholar
- (2).Takeo Kondo, Wataru Kato, etal.; “Multipurpose Floating Platform for Ocean Resources Development”, 10th Meeting UJNR MFT, October 1980.Google Scholar
- (3).Junjiro Motooka, Wataru Kato, etal.; “General Studies on the 200 Miles EEZ in Our Country”, Research Special Committee specified by President of Nihon University, March 1983.Google Scholar
- Statistics and Information Dept. Economic Affairs Bureau, Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fishery, “The 6th Fishery Census”, December 1982.Google Scholar
- (5).Tadakuni Taniguchi; “On the Evaluation of Nine Types of Cities about Medical Facilities and Manpower”, Transactions of the Architectural Institute of Japan No. 309, November 1981.Google Scholar