Remarks on the Breakdown of Analyticity for ∂b and Szegö Kernels
This expository article represents an expanded account of a lecture delivered at the conference on harmonic analysis held in Sendai in August, 1990. We aim primarily to present background material and to link together several recent works, but some new material is included as well.
KeywordsEntire Function Heisenberg Group Finite Type Principal Symbol Principal Type
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- [C2]M. Christ, On the ∂ equation in C 1with weights, preprint.Google Scholar
- [C3]M. Christ, Some non-analytic-hypoelliptic sums of squares of vector fields, preprint.Google Scholar
- [C4]M. Christ, Analytic hypoellipticity breaks down for weakly pseudoconvex Reinhardt domains, preprint.Google Scholar
- [CG]M. Christ and D. Geller, Counterexamples to analytic hypoellipticity for domains of finite type, Annals of Math, (to appear).Google Scholar
- [G]D. Geller, Analytic Pseudodifferential Operators For The Heisenberg Group And Local Solvability, Mathematical Notes 37, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1990.Google Scholar
- [HH]N. Hanges and A. A. Himonas, Singular solutions for sums of squares of vector fields, preprint.Google Scholar
- [H]L. Hormander, The Analysis of Linear Partial Differential Operators I, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, 1983.Google Scholar
- [N]A. Nagel, Vector fields and nonisotropic metrics, Beijing Lectures in Harmonic Analysis, E. M. Stein, ed., Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, 1986, pp. 241–306.Google Scholar
- [Sj]J. Sjöstrand, Singularités analytiques microlocales, Astérisque 95(1982).Google Scholar
- Sm] H. Smith, A calculus for three-dimensional CR manifolds of finite type, preprint.Google Scholar