Harmonic Analysis with respect to Degenerate Laplacians on Strictly Pseudoconvex Domains
In this paper we will study the harmonic analysis associated with the Laplace- Beltrami operators of the Bergman metrics or other related complete Kahler metrics of strictly pseudoconvex domains. Moreover, for this purpose, we will investigate potential theory for a broad class of open Riemannian manifolds which contains strictly pseudoconvex domains.
KeywordsPseudoconvex Domain Positive Borel Measure Martin Boundary Positive Harmonic Function Pseudo Convex Domain
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- D. Gilberg and N. S. Trudinger, Elliptic Partial Differential Equations of Second Order, 2nd edition, Springer-Verlag, Berlin, Heidelberg, New York Tokyo, 1984.Google Scholar
- S. Ito, Fundamental solutions of parabolic differential equations and boundary value problems, Japan. J. Math., 27 (1957), 55–102.Google Scholar
- T. Sasaki, On the Green functioin of a complete Remannian or Kähler manifold with asymptotically negative constant curvature and applications, Advanced Studies in Pure Math., 3 (1984), 387–421.Google Scholar
- J. C. Taylor, Fine and admissible convergence for the unit ball in Cn (Proc. 1979 Copenhagen Potential Theory Colloquium, 1979), Lect. Notes in Math., vol 787, Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York (1980), 299–315.Google Scholar
- Potential Theory, Surveys and Problems, Proceedings, Prague 1987 (J. Král, J. Lukeš, I. Netuka and J. Veselý (Eds.)), Lect Notes in Math., vol.1344, Springer-Verlag, Berlin and New York, 1987.Google Scholar